§ 1 Information on the processing of personal data
(1) In the following I inform you about the processing of personal data when using my online shop tmom-merch.com.
Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g: Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
Processing means any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures in connection with personal data, such as the collection, recording, organisation, arrangement, storage, adaptation or modification, reading out, querying, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or linking, restriction, deletion or destruction; cf. Art. 4 S. 1 No. 4 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO).
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Ines Bartl, Wichertstr. 49 EG, 10439 Berlin (see Legal Notice).
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to me with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by me.
§ 3 Processing of personal data when visiting my website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not send me any other information, I will only process the personal data that your browser sends to my server. If you wish to view my website, I process the following data, which is technically necessary for me to display my website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use my website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your terminal device and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information is sent to the party that sets the cookie (in this case me). Cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (in addition b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to my website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
e) Furthermore, with most Internet browsers you can also configure your browser settings on your end device according to your wishes and thus, for example, generally refuse to accept cookies of any kind or manually delete previously set cookies yourself. I would like to inform you that you may not be able to use all functions of my website if you reject or delete cookies on the browser side.
(4) I inform you that a service provider, ePages GmbH, Pilatuspool 2, 20355 Hamburg in Germany, will provide hosting services for my web and email server by way of order processing. The purpose of this is to enable me to provide my online shop within the framework of my legitimate interests, which are predominant after weighing up the interests, and also to offer the possibility of communicating with me by e-mail. All data collected in the context of the use of my online shop - also in any forms on my site - as described here in this declaration and all data that is transferred to me or transmitted by me when using my e-mail address will be processed on its servers, unless otherwise stated in the following explanations in individual cases or unless further processing by other providers is pointed out separately.
(5) Data in accordance with § 3 paragraph 1 will be temporarily stored in log files for a period of up to (...) days to secure technical operations. The legal basis for these processing operations is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The processing of this data in accordance with § 3 paragraph 1 to the extent described is absolutely necessary for the display of the website on your computer and also for the technical operation of my website and the maintenance of IT security, so that you have no possibility of objection in this respect. Notwithstanding this, I will nevertheless review any objections raised in individual cases (see § 6 para. 2).
(6) In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, all Internet pages are offered to you by me in an encrypted manner using TLS technology for the retrieval and transmission of any data you may have provided.
§ 4 General information on order processing
(1) Insofar as I also use external service providers to process your data, these have been carefully selected and commissioned by me, are bound by my instructions and are regularly checked (processors). These are only commissioned by me if sufficient guarantees are provided that suitable technical and organisational measures have been taken to ensure that the processing of the data is carried out in accordance with the legal requirements of the DS-GVO and all other provisions of the national law of the Federal Republic of Germany, so that your rights are protected. The legal basis in the event of data being passed on to contract processors is Article 28 of the DS-GVO.
(2) Insofar as my service providers are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), I will inform you separately about this and the consequences.
(3) For my part, there is no intention to transfer your personal data to a third country or to an international organisation.
§ 5 Other functions and offers; transfer of personal data to third parties
When you contact me by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable, and possibly other personal data provided by yourself) will be stored by me in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for this is, if it is an inquiry without reference to a concrete existing contract between you and me or a preliminary contract to that effect, Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. f. DS-GVO. If, on the other hand, it is an inquiry by you with reference to a specific contract between you and me or to a pre-contractual communication to that effect, the legal basis for the processing is Article 6 (1) (b). DS-GVO. I will delete the data arising in this connection immediately after the storage is no longer necessary for processing your contact. A review of the necessity will take place every two years. If, however, there are legal obligations to retain data, the legal basis for processing is also Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. c. DS-GVO. In the event of the existence of legal storage obligations, the data subject to the storage obligation will continue to be stored for the duration of the legal obligation. However, after the final processing of your inquiry, I will limit further processing in such a way that the data will only be stored for the purpose of fulfilling the relevant legal obligation to retain data.
2. Guest orders
For guest orders in my online shop, i.e. orders without creating a customer account online in my shop in addition to your order, the data provided by you will be processed by me during your order to process your order. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. b. DS-GVO. I delete the data arising in this connection immediately after the storage is no longer necessary for processing your order. A review of the necessity takes place every two years. If, however, there are legal storage obligations, the legal basis for processing is also Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. c. DS-GVO. In the event of the existence of statutory storage obligations, the data subject to the storage obligation will continue to be stored for the duration of the statutory obligation. However, after the final processing of your order, I will limit further processing in such a way that the data will only be stored for the purpose of fulfilling the relevant legal obligation to retain data.
3. Registration with a customer account
In my online shop you have the possibility to create a customer account yourself and to deposit personal data and to have them transmitted to me, so that these data are stored with me. Such a registration enables you to order my products without having to enter your personal data again for each order. The legal basis for these processing operations is Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. b. DS-GVO. You yourself can delete or have deleted your customer account and thus your personal data at any time using the functions provided for this purpose in my online shop itself and alternatively by contacting me (see my contact details in my imprint). I will immediately delete the data that has accrued in connection with the registration. If it becomes apparent in the course of this request for deletion that individual data concerning you also relates to orders, I will delete this specific data after storage is no longer necessary to process your orders. The review of the necessity takes place every two years. However, if there are legal obligations to retain data, the legal basis for processing is also Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c. DS-GVO. In the event of the existence of legal storage obligations, the data subject to the storage obligation will also continue to be stored for the duration of the legal obligation. However, after final processing of your order, I will restrict further processing in such a way that the data will only be stored for the purpose of fulfilling the relevant legal obligation to retain data.
4. Further passing on to service companies
(1) If you order goods in my online shop, I will also transfer your postal address to the commissioned transport service provider in order to enable the delivery of the goods ordered by you to you. The legal basis for these processing operations is in this respect Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. DS-GVO.
(2) If you choose to pay by Paypal instead of by bank transfer, your order-related data will be transmitted to PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as "Paypal") in order to enable payment for your order in my favour. The extent of the data transmitted is limited to what is absolutely necessary for the use of this provider to process the order. Legal basis for the transmission of your order-related data to Paypal is Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. b. and f. DS-GVO. Such Paypal transactions requested by you are subject to the data protection regulations of Paypal, which you can find here:
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to me.
(2) Insofar as I base the processing of your personal data on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the DS-GVO, you may object to the processing. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. In the event of such an objection, I would ask you to explain the reasons why I should not process your personal data as I have done. In the event of your objection, I will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing, or will provide you with my compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time. You can inform me about your objection to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at the following contact details: By mail at TMom Merchandise - Ines Bartl, Wichertstr. 49 EG, 10439 Berlin, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: + 49 30 991 987 25.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)